When you invest in PreSchool Partners, you’re investing in a life.
PreSchool Partners provides quality early education that is out of reach for many families living in underserved areas of Birmingham. Your support helps us to change outcomes and change lives!
Your gift makes a difference! No gift is too small … or too big! You can make a gift as a memorial or in honor of someone. Some donors prefer to make automatic monthly donations, which you can set up on the donate button below.
- $7,500– Training for parents from trained professionals, 28 children's books to establish a home library, instruction on reading effectively to children, highly qualified classroom teachers for the the entire school year, school supplies for the entire year, field trips to the McWane Center and Birmingham Zoo, enrichment classes, health screenings, and a car seat.
- $5,000 - Highly qualified classroom teachers for the the entire school year, school supplies for the entire year, field trips to the McWane Center and Birmingham Zoo, enrichment classes, health screenings, and a car seat.
- $2,500 – Highly qualified classroom teachers for one semester, school supplies for the entire year, enrichment classes for one semester.
- $1,000.00 – Match the parent’s yearly financial commitment.
- $500.00- Sponsor enrichments classes for a child (tennis, gymnastics, music)
- $200.00 – Provide “Families Reading Together” books for a family.
- $100.00 -Provide school supplies for one child for the entire year.
If you would like to donate stock or for other giving options, please contact our Executive Director, Lella Hamiter, at (205) 951-5151 or [email protected].
If you prefer to mail a donation, please send it to:
4447 Montevallo Road
Birmingham, Alabama 35213